Saturday, August 26, 2006

City boy

Well, here I am—living in my new apartment on Georgia Tech campus. I owe all my readers an update, seeing as I've been silent this first week of school. Rest assured that I am adjusting well to the college life (the real college life, that is). To update anything that was open-ended in my life: (1) I saw Snakes on a Plane, and it was hilarious but overall inane; and (2) my classes are going well, and I think I'll be able to hold down 17 hours nicely this semester, with a good amount of work. Speaking of work, I've got to get to some calculus; so I'll leave y'all with the promised pics of my new living space:





And, oh yes, these little things...that let me into every football game we play at home. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

Actually, those won't get you into any games. You have to take that ticket to the box office at the bottom of the stadium on techwood and turn it in to get your actual ticket for the game.

3:18 PM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Jeffrey J. Stables said...

I know that...just didn't want to bog down the reader with details. My first voucher is already with a guy who'll be camping out on Sunday.

3:57 PM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Chaotic Hammer said...

Hey, nice digs.

Either you are a habitually neat person (which is possible), or else these photos show that:

A)You just got moved in and so things are still clean, neat, and organized

B)You organized everything nicely to take the photos, and then went back to business as usual, or

C)College apartments always start out this way, but by the end of the term will aptly reflect the turmoil and chaos which will eventually ensue.

4:24 PM, August 26, 2006  

Post a Comment |

<< Home