Tuesday, May 10, 2005

NYC

So, Uncle Lin emails me:
We’re really excited about your visit.... If you have any special events or places you definitely want to see, let us know. Also, if you know of anything that requires advance tickets let me know and I’ll try to get them.
Well, what does one see when in New York? (FYI, I'll be staying in their apartment, close to the old World Trade Center site.) Gimme ideas, guys...

Edit (05/13): Thanks, Amy, for the list of stuff to do. I've got a good agenda planned out now!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speakingggg from a person who has been to NY twice and a third time this summer, I'll send you an email with lots and lots and lots of stuff to do/see.

11:06 AM, May 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-p

4:34 PM, May 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you'll be okay.

4:58 PM, May 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope that didnt sound too shallow. lol

4:58 PM, May 15, 2005  

Post a Comment |

<< Home