Sunday, January 16, 2005

Pro-Life

That was the topic of discussion in Bible study this morning...using Psalm 71.  A few better passages might be found, but this is one of the good ones, especially because it treats life before birth and in old age.  Anyway, I figured that might be a great place to start a discussion on my blog (that being somewhat the purpose of my starting this thing up, to begin discussions akin to those on the Grace blogs).  So, where do you stand on the issues involved here?  I'm talking abortion, euthanasia, quality of life, and all complications/special cases involved.

One note: I'm not using this as a sounding board for a bunch of people who agree with me.  To quote Socrates, "An unexamined life is not worth living."  If you believe something, give some evidence.  If you have a question about something, even if it's something you should be absolutely sure about, ask it!  This is all part of "always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you" (1 Peter 3:15).  So, comment away!  I'll comment soon (hopefully) to let you know where I am on the issues.  Until then...