Monday, January 15, 2007

Well, hello!

So it's been a while since that last post. In my commitment to quality over quantity, I seem to have given up too many lines of thought that may have made it onto this blog. Also, my first semester at Tech kept me up nights doing everything but hobbies such as this one. Either way, I have a renewed desire to keep up with blogging this semester. (We'll see how that goes.) Expect a substantive post soon.

Meanwhile, I've been tackling a pretty big issue over at the Veritas Forum @ GT blog. Go check it out and join the discussion. I'd like some critical commentary on my argument, support, and conclusions; and we on the Planning Team could use a little participation in our online discussions.

I also have a new haiku to share with you:
Haikus are easy.
But sometimes they don’t make sense.
Refrigerator.
Now I've got to get back to building up my immunity to iocane powder...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey J. Stables said...

One more thing: my comments feed is working now. Look on the sidebar and subscribe!

1:56 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger John Lee said...

Welcome Back!!

11:43 PM, January 16, 2007  

Post a Comment |

<< Home