Monday, March 06, 2006

/. humor

Today I clicked over to this "Ask Slashdot" post:
roundisfunny wonders: "We currently do not have any mailbox restrictions for our Exchange users - which has led us to have a 420 GB mail store for 320 users. Our largest mailbox has over 13 GB in it. One of the main concerns for us is the time it takes for a restore. We have encouraged archiving, but now have 250 GB of .pst files. What sort of limitations does your company have on mailbox size, amount of time you can keep mail, and archives? Please mention your email platform, type of business, and number of users."
I found this interesting, since I manage two Exchange servers (soon to be one ;) that don't yet have a high volume of emails (though I have already put restrictions in place). But I had a good laugh when I scrolled down to this particularly witty comment by TheOtherChimeraTwin:
We have a limit of exactl