Tuesday, January 10, 2006

back to linear algebra calc-based physics organic chemistry school

Well, the first day of school was yesterday. It went well...okay, so I only have one class on Mondays. But, I got up when I plan to get up on Mondays this semester (6am) and am well on my way to re-structuring my schedule as I want it to be for school (i.e., up around 6am, running in the mornings, and getting to sleep by midnight). Yesterday was physics II, which is going to be a killer class (along with organic chemistry II, of course). I'm taking a total of 18 credits this semester, and working Mondays and Fridays at Tech still, though I don't think I'll be paid for the spring, because the AURA grant was not renewed. But I'll get something accomplished there, seeing as I may be able to publish a paper in a science journal with my results and analysis.

Abi and I went to dinner after school last night, which was nice and much-needed. This is going to be a good semester, with each of us keeping the other on-track at school. She's taking environmental science. I sense a great disturbance in the Force...as if I will be tutoring in environmental chemistry and physics very soon....

So that's it for me. I'm heading out soon to buy my last few 3-ring binders and chemistry notebooks for classes, and then today's four classes. Comment and let me know how life is going for all of my dear reader(s)!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you like to write a research paper for me on Euclid and his contributions to Geometry??

Would you like to basically cover my Geometry homework for the rest of the semester? I'll pay you.

Just kidding. Actually, that really would be great, but unfortunately there's something in the Bible against that. *sigh*

Enjoy your intelligent-sounding classes!
-Amy

11:18 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Jeffrey J. Stables said...

That would be some fun research to do, I think. Is there something in the Bible about that? ;) I just remember that Philippians 2:4 says it's okay to cheat...

11:23 PM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment |

<< Home