Monday, July 11, 2005

Summer

So how's your summer going? (I figure I'll start off easy to get these people to comment.)

I've been...busy. Working technically part-time, but practically full-time. That is, 9-5 Tuesday and Thursday at Michael Bush & Co., CPA's, and 9-5 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for John Lee, from church. So, working a little over 30 hours. And I'm taking three classes: psychology (with Abi :), political science, and weight training. That's seven credit hours of school. But that's all I'm doing, so...weekends have been mostly free. I've been to Hiawassee with Abi & company one weekend, and we just got back from her mom's side's family reunion in Pigeon Forge. That was fun. Nice area, fun people, cool stuff to do: water balloon launching ("Lower your body for maximum power, higher for better aim. 45-degree angle to the ground is optimum for distance!"), barbeque, softball (it was hot...ask Abi), swimming, running around the hotel like crazy, spending the night at Becky and Lonnie's house, and plenty of quality time spent in the van or hanging at various locales. So, like I said, that was fun.

Not much else do I have planned for the summer...just 4 or 5 Braves games. :) Okay Abi, here're the dates:
  • July 28th vs WSH 1:05 PM
  • July 29th vs PIT 7:35 PM
  • July 30th vs PIT 7:05 PM
  • July 31st vs PIT 1:05 PM
  • August 9th vs SF 7:35 PM
  • August 10th vs SF 7:05 PM
  • August 11th vs SF 7:35 PM
That's as much for your reference as mine.

So that's what's going on with me...how about my faithful reader(s)? I really don't know if anyone looks at this thing...please comment if you do.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

commenting as instructed after stumbling across this blog. me, student in UK, enjoying summer hols

1:58 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Jeffrey J. Stables said...

yeah, I'll be okay though. I can handle not wasting time gaming...I'm over that. but you're right, as always. :)

2:47 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Jeffrey J. Stables said...

Just made it myself...not done yet, as you can see. If it's annoying, let me know.

3:43 PM, July 12, 2005  

Post a Comment |

<< Home