Monday, July 11, 2005

Summer

So how's your summer going? (I figure I'll start off easy to get these people to comment.)

I've been...busy. Working technically part-time, but practically full-time. That is, 9-5 Tuesday and Thursday at Michael Bush & Co., CPA's, and 9-5 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for John Lee, from church. So, working a little over 30 hours. And I'm taking three classes: psychology (with Abi :), political science, and weight training. That's seven credit hours of school. But that's all I'm doing, so...weekends have been mostly free. I've been to Hiawassee with Abi & company one weekend, and we just got back from her mom's side's family reunion in Pigeon Forge. That was fun. Nice area, fun people, cool stuff to do: water balloon launching ("Lower your body for maximum power, higher for better aim. 45-degree angle to the ground is optimum for distance!"), barbeque, softball (it was hot...ask Abi), swimming, running around the hotel like crazy, spending the night at Becky and Lonnie's house, and plenty of quality time spent in the van or hanging at various locales. So, like I said, that was fun.

Not much else do I have planned for the summer...just 4 or 5 Braves games. :) Okay Abi, here're the dates:
  • July 28th vs WSH 1:05 PM
  • July 29th vs PIT 7:35 PM
  • July 30th vs PIT 7:05 PM
  • July 31st vs PIT 1:05 PM
  • August 9th vs SF 7:35 PM
  • August 10th vs SF 7:05 PM
  • August 11th vs SF 7:35 PM
That's as much for your reference as mine.

So that's what's going on with me...how about my faithful reader(s)? I really don't know if anyone looks at this thing...please comment if you do.

12 Comments:

Blogger Abi said...

i only read when you say you posted....otherwise it's depressing. :) i'll see what's going on those dates and we'll plan...sounds good.

11:46 AM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger banjodude said...

Hey, Abi! You don't know me from Adam, but I've known of u for awhile. Jeffrey's coming to visit me in AL this weekend!

1:21 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger banjodude said...

Well, jjs, we're gonna have a blast! I have Halo, my mom doesn't like it, so we'll prolly not play it. As a matter of fact, for $10 you can have mine (OBO)!

1:22 PM, July 12, 2005  
Anonymous the eye said...

commenting as instructed after stumbling across this blog. me, student in UK, enjoying summer hols

1:58 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Abi said...

ok, so is this....nathaniel? :) i kinda know you. i know OF you, anyway. perhaps one day i'll meet you. yes, i know he's coming to see you. i'm slightly jealous...ok really jealous. :'( don't you dare give him anything that will waste any time or distract him! he has too much to do! :D right, J?

2:36 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Jeffrey J. Stables said...

yeah, I'll be okay though. I can handle not wasting time gaming...I'm over that. but you're right, as always. :)

2:47 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Abi said...

he's such a good boy. :)!

3:04 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger banjodude said...

Uh, huh! We'll have fun.

3:36 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger banjodude said...

Dude, where'd you get the cool template?

3:37 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Jeffrey J. Stables said...

Just made it myself...not done yet, as you can see. If it's annoying, let me know.

3:43 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Abi said...

i want to be able to read how many comments even after i click on hyperlinks. the yellow on the background is hard to read, i have to highlight it. i do like the background though....very nice. :)

3:52 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Abi said...

7/29 and 7/30 are good with me, you? but that's tax free weekend, isn't it? we have to go shopping....at least one night. what do you think? august will probably be back and forth to TMC....

11:40 PM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment |

<< Home